Followers

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Freaky Friday.....

"Kuharapkan panas sampai ke petang, rupanya hujan di tengah malam," hehee,, that's the Malay proverb that have been changed by me to suits with what actually happen right now, either the weather or the meaning of the proverb itself.

At the morning, during our lecture, I've done something. I did not even realize that by not doing what I'm supposed to do is  a serious mistake. It is obvious that is actually my mistake because not prepare something that I did not even realize for me to  prepare. And that became the issue of comparing our batch with the juniors. Yeah, I admit that I'm less alert about that but I really2 sorry guys... I did not even know, It's my mistake..... But, lets take it as a lesson for me and for us for the future so that we would not do the same mistake again. That's will makes us a better person.....

Allowance is out already....!!!!! Mood : HAPPY....  ^_^ Need to plan properly for my management of budget. After done praying, straightly we go to ..... what......???????? SHOPPING....!!!!!!! This time is not window shopping ok, I'm tired of that... This time is the real one,....  ^_^ But now,,,, really I cannot hold it anymore... Extremely exhausted + tired + fatigue... Its just like I want to meet someone that can fix the screw in my knees, walking from one place to another non-stop really  exercising my knees a lot...!!!! But, satisfaction gained,,,.... I managed to buy what I wanted and the most important thing is that, I managed to save  not a lot, but a lil bit of money, (heheheee....  ^_^)

Tomorrow is the time for me to 'berlenggang-lenggang kangkung' during the Larian 1 Murid, 1 Sukan, 1 Malaysia. Finally I'm listed in Malaysian Book of Record...!!!! Heheheee... feelin' excited la pla......

Ok laa.... my eyes cannot hold it anymore, feelin' sleepy... My body really exhausted.... And my knees, like want to have a new screws... So, its time for me to sleep.... (plus with the raining... a perfect time to rest and sleep...)  Good night allz.....  ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment