Followers

Friday, July 1, 2011

Natural Talent...????

Its a quarter after one and this is the right time for me to update this blog... (or I can't sleep yet..?? which one ar...hehee,,..) It is obvious laa, my eyes are not sleepy yet, you can look into my eyes, @_@.... can u see that...??? I'm not sleepy yet,, heheee....

Yeah, I'm not sleepy yet because 'that' thing, which is that memory... Hahahahaa...!!!! That memory is, sketching a bar graph. I have to accept the fact that as a TESL student, we have to do all this kind of stuff as Basic Mathematics is one of the elective subject for our course. Ok, back to that 'memory', sketching a bar graph. Maybe almost all of you out there didn't know that before I enter this IPG, I'm a pre-university student, (form 6). As you all know, Pengajian Am is the compulsory subject to take, even though I'm in the science course. If I'm not mistaken, Pengajian Am paper 2 involves graph. That is actually among the part that I don't really like because, you know..... so many steps that need to be taken.. huhhhh..... calculating, sketching, drawing, assuming and all that. But surprisingly, I always got full marks on that part in exam. That is what we called NATURAL TALENT..... (hahh,,really ar...??? I have that????  ^_^).



That is also what I have already finished, which is sketching a bar graph. We are going to present it tomorrow, ehhh.... today..... Dunno if I'm doing a right graph, but I've already used my NATURAL TALENT... hehehee..... hopefully correct la kan....

1 comment: