Followers

Saturday, April 13, 2019

Work.

Assalamualaikum and hey guys!

Weekend is here and here I am writing my entry. So, for the past two weeks, nothing big was actually happening to me and around me. Just still struggling with my final project paper write-up, personality and personal issues, social life, and preparation for School Sport's Day which will be on next week. 

Early this year, I decided to be determined about writing my lesson plans on time. Yeah, this procrastinator keep on procrastinating in writing his lesson plans and there you go, I was waayyy behind almost 5 months without lesson plans in my file. The struggle was real to finish writing all of them, but not this year. I managed to keep it up to date according to the current week, the late would just be 2 weeks behind. So I congratulate myself for that, 👏 I hope this will continue on until the end of this year, and throughout my teaching career. It is the utmost co-business for a teacher and I should keep that in mind. A lot of people said that lesson plans are just pieces of papers. The most important thing is what you teach, what you deliver in the classroom that can be grabbed by the pupils and for them to show good understanding of the lessons. While for me, I complete the lesson plans because it is what we are supposed to do and I know my pupils good enough to teach them what they want and need to learn to prepare them for the future undertaking. That is all.

Next thing is I am in charge of training the pupils for the performance during closing ceremony of the school sports. I decided to choose the song of Proud Mary from the Glee cast for the pupils to perform. I chose my Year 3 pupils to do this because they are the one who I thought passionate and capable of doing it. I've been training them for almost two weeks and we'll see their performance later in the next entry.

Also, in accordance for the preparation for the school sports, I as the leader for Rumah Merah quite happy for everything that we have done so far. We did some rearrangement for the athletes for all Rumah Sukan and all three of the Rumah Sukan will definitely have a tight competition to be the champion this year. Even though I'm not a sporty person, but I still did my best to train the athletes for Rumah Merah because, yes everyone wants to win la kan, haha. We worked so hard as well to decorate our Pondok Rumah Sukan because it will be competed, and no marching competition this year. All in all, all of us including the teachers and students prepared and worked so hard to be champion this year. Wish us luck!

I guess that's all for today's entry. As usual, I have so many things to write but don't want this one entry to be long, so that's it for today. I definitely will be posting lots of pictures and video for next entry as I will keep you guys updated regarding our School Sport's Day. Stay tuned. 😊

Work hard and be kind. Until then, bye!

#BringOutTheBestInYou

No comments:

Post a Comment