Followers

Friday, April 1, 2011

So happy...!!!! Thanx for u'r smiles.....

Assalamualaikum and salam sejahtera.....

Kind of happy right now.... hehee u want to know....??? alaaaa.... my secret my own laa, only me know who the persons are..... thanx for making me happy, thanx for cheer up my life, thanx for the moments of our life, Thanx for ur smiles....... it all already made up my wonderful life....... I'm soooo happpppy when I'm with you.... hehee... always with you,, forever...  ^_^


Next week I'm sure it will be my tiring week ever.....!!!!! LANGUAGE CAMP....!!!!! surely it will full of activities that we all have planned.. And the most interesting and exciting part where I will go to SK PELAKAT, Sipitang for school visit...!!!! soooo happyyy.....  ^_^ Will experiencing my one-day-teacher there..... hehee,,, can't wait..... see u there boys and girls..... !!!!! surely u all will have fun......  ^_^

Lesson for today, always cheer up and smile as it can cure u'r problem...... no matter how stressed u are, no matter how sad u are, just cheer up and smile....... u will feel fantastic in no matter way...... just  like me.....   luv u all...... see ya....!!!!!  ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment