Followers

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Tiring day,, Tiring week.....

Assalamualaikum and Salam 1 Malaysia...

huhhh..... its kind of I really cannot hold it anymore..... after what had happened at the class,, felt ashamed....!!!!!
Hahah....!!!! accidentally fell asleep at the class just right now.... I dunno....  but the most shameful part is my lecturer get me red handed, (by falling asleep..) and my friends start to laugh at me..... really shameful....maybe because of my head felt dizzy at that time, or maybe I'm not feeling quite well,, or maybe I just so exhausted...... But I think all that laa... what a busy week that I have.... not just this week, but 4 the rest of next2 week...... aarrgghhhh..... hopefully can bear it.....

Ok laa,, after all that had happened at my class,, I just hope that each and everyone of us should do some extra effort to correct ourselves. It's all start from ourselves first, then we can help others to make them better.... that is the use of friends......   WE'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER....!!!!!! For the rest of these few years, about another 4 years, I'm sure that we can make our friendship better..... You all are my best classmates ever....!!!!!! SAVE OUR EARTH...!!!!!! ^_^  tetiba pla...... let bygone, be bygone.....
 bak kata pepatah, "Buang yang keruh, ambil yang jernih....."

Lesson for today,, mistakes are the best teacher for us, dun blame it, but accept it, interpret it and try to change all that mistakes to the good one. But be sure that mistakes are meant to be prevented, not to be done..... so live our life with the good one.... and hapiness....  ^_^
Keep u'rself motivated...!!!!! (even in tiring week....  >_<) Luv u all.......  ^_^ Bubye.......


No comments:

Post a Comment