Followers

Thursday, April 28, 2011

PERFECT...!!!!!

Assalamualaikum and good night everybody....

PERFECT...!!!
PERFECTION...!!!
PERFECTIONIST...!!!


Haaa....... that's the name for my future son or daughter...... 
Just kidding...!!! Actually that's among my behaviour. I used  to be like that before. I keep on trying to be perfect all the time, and in no matter way. Thats made me, me......

But until I realize that it is not easy to be perfect, yet that kind of behaviour only owned by our God. 20 years,, (my age...)  can you imagine...??? I have going through all that. It is really painful. Sometimes, all that painful was worth enough for me, but sometimes make me frust when I don't get what I want. 

To tell you all the story, I have this experience since I am 7 years old. I have this 1 strange attittude. I will feel stress, angry, frust and many other feeling when I see something which is not in correct or proper condition. For example, I don't like if pictures hanging on the wall with slope condition. As a result, I will correct the position of the pictures until it is symmetrically perfect. Another example is when I am tidying up my room or my house or maybe any other places. I will take a longer time than the normal just because I am too busy with ensuring the exact-perfect condition and places for certain things or object. Sometimes I ask myself, "Is this a kind of disease..??? PERFECTIONIST DISEASE....????  Another example....???? You all can think la right....???




My behaviour actually brought both advantages and disadvantages, (huhh,, skema...) The advantage is that I can make sure that I can give and serve the BEST, and for me to get the BEST too... Can give big satisfaction to me... But the disadvantage is that, it will troubling me more, affect the cost, time and also my performance. Plus,, sakit tau rasanya.... You want to feel it....???? You may try by yourself..... hehee....  ^_^




You may think that I am a bizarre person, yeah I am..... but I am sure that I am not the only one... But as time goes by, this kind of behaviour have been slowly disappear in me. I don't know if that is a good thing or not. 

Oklaa.... its time for the judge to deliberate..... hehee,, wrong dialog I guess.. CORRECTION....!!!!
Oklaa.... its time for me to settle up my things perfectly, oopppsss.....!!!!! NICELY......  ^_^ 
See you then, bubye......!!!  ^_^ 

2 comments:

  1. It's actually good being a perfectionist, but at the same time, we must know how to arrange schedule based on priorities. :)

    Fadzmie's Latest Entry : EMEL 1MALAYSIA: PERLU ATAU TIDAK?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yess.... another brilliant idea... ^_^ thanx...

    ReplyDelete