Followers

Sunday, March 27, 2011

My secret,, My own.....

Assalamualaikum and Salam sejahtera,,

hehee... today, I want to share my little secret to all of you.... so listen....

Throughout this whole week, I felt very happy. Why..??? Because *** shows some sign for me... sign of interested... I felt like I'm going a little closer to ***.

But why.....????? WHY....????? I cannot make it..... really2 cannot make it,, this is wrong..... totally wrong ..... I know it..... Astaghfirullahalazim..... Ya Allah..... tetapkanlah  pendirianku.... let me just see *** face everyday.....not even more than that,, I know who I am....

But I can't stop missing you.... missing you all the time in my mind... Fall in love with you is a big major mistake,,,.. but missing you is that a mistake also....?????  huhuhu.......

I'm not blaming anyone else, not God ,, far from that....... I'm not blaming myself too.... this is my feeling, I cannot lie to it... it is deep within myself...... aaarrrggghhhhh.......!!!!!!!!!!!!
 ITS NOT EASY TO BE ME.......!!!!!! 

But dun worry..... I'm still sane, I just pray and hopes that my heart would be open to those who really deserves me..... who supposed to be mine.....   >_<

Towards the end of this entry,, you all still dun know the person..... hehe,, so it is still  a secret laaa.. since it is still not reveal.... hurrmm....  @_@

So.... the moral for today's entry is that always think rationally before we react or do something... What you do, is what you get....!!!!!  ^_^  hehee... bubye......

No comments:

Post a Comment