Followers

Saturday, May 4, 2019

Sports Day and Borneo Marathon 2019

Assalamualaikum and hey guys!

It has been 2 weeks since my last entry. The highlights of events that was happened were our Sukan Sekolah and Borneo Marathon!

First of all, our Sukan Sekolah was held on 15-17 April 2019 at Padang SK Bawang K9, Beluran. I am still the leader of Rumah Merah for the third year. So for this year, I was assigned to be in charge of the pembukaan dan penutupan serta buku program, persiapan padang dan alatan, penjaga masa, as well as hakim lompat jauh. This year, together with our 45 athletes we also have 5 other teachers hoping and working hard to be champion. This year's theme was "Pahlawan" so Rumah Merah decided to choose Rentap as our pahlawan. "Agi Idup, Agi Ngelaban!" Besides all the athletics sports, the rumah sukan also been competed to see which rumah sukan is the most beautiful, creative,  and well-decorated. So here is our rumah sukan:



As for the results, we managed to be the champion for Pertandingan Rumah Sukan this year. Yeay! 👏🏻 For the sports, I think we managed to get second place because obviously we didn't beat Rumah Biru's gold medals but we definitely sure we beat Rumah Hijau's gold medals. So, an achievement for Rumah Merah for breaking the record of being loser for 2 consecutive years. Haha. Congrats to us!

Next is also something that is related with sports, that is Borneo Marathon 2019. It was held on 28 April 2019 at Likas Sports Complex, Kota Kinabalu. Thanks for this running event coz I got myself a new running shoes! 😃 I was still participating for Half Marathon, same like 2017 and 2016 edition. This year's theme for the run is #KurangManis because #ImSweetEnough. I tried to have my training by running here at my school area, the palm estate to be exact but up to maximum 2km run only. I didn't dare to go beyond that because it is pretty quiet and no other village houses after that and I also worried about my safety. So I did have my training for almost 3 weeks, hoping that I will be able to finish my run.


Thank God I was able to finish the run within the cut-off time limit. One thing I learnt from the Half Marathon I participated, in fact for all the runs, was that we should never give up. If you're thinking of giving up, think back why you started it in the first place. Once you push yourself beyond your limit, you'll be surprised for what you can do and what you will achieve. First step is always the hardest, but once you're in it and you're committed to it, InsyaAllah, He will ease your way.

Alright, I'm done with today's entry. I might be busy this coming 3 weeks as I will sit in front of my Macbook and writing my final project paper. The due date is just around the corner and serves me right for keeps on procrastinating. I will struggle to finish it but as my mantra since IPG says, "Siap juga tuuu...", I got this. Pray for me guys. 🤲🏻

Work hard and be kind. Until then, bye!

#TakeResponsibilityForYourself

No comments:

Post a Comment