Followers

Monday, April 1, 2019

#2019IsAllAboutMe

Hey guys!

We meet again! Haha. Supposedly I am planning to update my blog weekly, but yeah... I've been caught up by things at work, study and life, so, yeah. Plus, I don't really think that people will read this blog anyway so I don't really care. Yeah, Yeah... 😝

As usual, I will talk about things that happened last week. On March 21st, there was a Karnival Perpaduan Bahasa Inggeris for Beluran District Level held at SK Jaya Bakti, Beluran. I volunteered to be the guru pengiring to bring two pupils from our school to participate in the Scrabble competition. The purpose is just simple. I just want the pupils (who are qualified) to just grab some experiences and for me to expose to them that learning is just not only sitting in class and study. Not also forgetting the fact that the pupils should strive for the Co-curricular marks too. Representing school at district level can grant them marks to be put in their PPSR report later. I want the pupils to experience the moment which I didn't really get while I was still at school as a pupil. The result? It doesn't really matter. The pupils lost at Round 1 but I still proud of them for scoring higher than their opponent. They were just unlucky to get eliminated by four consecutive zeros. Nvm, we try again next year, with proper training and techniques.

My pupils participated in the Scrabble competition.

That is for the pupils' part. For my part, I started to realize that I was underestimating myself for what I am actually capable of doing. The story was that I was asked to be one of the judges for the Scrabble competition coz they don't have enough English teachers to be the judge. But I refused to be one and kinda rejected their offer. I did that because I had quite a terrible experience being one, couple of years before so I was like, naah, that's it. No more. But then, like what I said, I kept on underestimating myself. I always like to take the easy way out of almost everything. Afraid to take risks coz I fear of the failures, disappointment, and sadness. One thing that I forgot is that upon reaching success and happiness, we always face those three in between. Therefore, it sparks in my head the feeling of collecting positive vibes and dare to take risks. If we don't even try, we wouldn't know what we would get and where we will end up. So next time, just say YES!

During one week of the school break, I went to UPSI to meet my supervisor to consult with her about the progress of my project paper. It started with the buying of the flight ticket, the travel from KL to Tanjung Malim, hotel stay, apartment stay, and yes, all of them involve money. To be honest, I spent more than 5k just for the flight tickets, transportations, and accommodations. Looking at it, it costs me a lot but that is the sacrifice I need to make to get my Master's degree. The consultation went well and I somehow got the motivation to really do this one better. It's not only my ambition, it's also the hope of my family so I am holding a big responsibility there and in accordance to set a good example for my siblings. Difficult difficult now, easy easy later. Be patient, you will get there.

Another thing is I got myself a new Apple Watch Series 4! It feels so good to own thing you wanted. I worked hard for it so I think it wouldn't be a harm to award myself for being awesome, (I guess) haha! I feel exclusive again and it did motivate me in preparing for my half marathon end of next month. It eases my life in terms of getting instant notifications and the most important thing is the health features in it that really helps me a lot. 

It's Apple Watch Series 4 Space Gray Aluminum Case 44mm.

I do really want to make 2019 to be all about me, myself, and I. I always tolerate and care about other people, that includes my family, my pupils, my friends, and most of the people around me and even to strangers. So, I think now it's the time to think about myself and ensuring that 2019 is all about me. I deserve some spotlights in my life too and now it's the time for it.

So I guess that's all for today's entry. It's quite a long entry and I tend to do one every time, haha. And at the same time I don't want my readers to read lengthy entry and got bored. Give some comments guys on what do you feel about my entry and do tell me what I need to do to improve my entry writing. Work hard and be kind. Until then, bye!

#FocusOnMe

No comments:

Post a Comment