Followers

Monday, September 4, 2017

My kind of 6 C's in life.

Hey guys!

It’s been a while I didn’t update my blog. Today, I just feel like updating so here’s my entry.

I’ve read about an entry in a blog , mentioning about the 6 C’s in life. It really aroused my feeling as 5 of them were actually the one that I had achieved so far. They are CGPA, CAR, CAREER, CASH, CREDIT CARD, and CONDO.

Talking about CGPA, I achieved 3.73 (second class upper) in my degree of Bachelor of Teaching (Honours) Teaching English as a Second Language for Primary Education. 5 years and a half of studies at IPG Kampus Gaya, Kota Kinabalu was paid off. I’ll be expecting to further my study to a master level at UPSI, TESL course end of this year. I hope that I’ll be ready to achieve another good CGPA and perhaps getting first class degree this time, InsyaAllah.

Next, is a CAR. I owned a car now, Alhamdulillah. Although it is not under my name, (it’s under my mom’s company), but I’m in charge of paying the CCM so technically it’s my car, haha. It’s Perodua Axia Auto Standard G metallic silver. My mom bought it for me around August 2015. Since I started working on June 2016, I decided to take over the responsibility of paying the CCM. The fact that I was actually posted to an interior school, so I can’t drive my Axia to school. Therefore, I took the courage to drive my mom’s Mitsubishi Triton manual car. So technically, we’re just like change our cars with each other. I am driving the Triton, and my mom is driving the Axia.

After that is a CAREER. I thank god for granting me with a secure job as an English teacher at SK Bawang (K9), Beluran. I’ve been teaching there for 1 year and 2 months, after being jobless for 6 months. I had a quite difficult time there at first, until I met the Pegawai PPD to ask for a transfer to a nearer school. After two weeks, I can adapt to the situation and the environment of the school and I am really thankful for that. I will just continue on progressing to be a better teacher each day and complete all the works assigned to me successfully. Pray for me guys! 

It’s all about the money, money, money. The fourth is CASH. Alhamdulillah for the rezeki that you gave me Allah to live my life happily and comfortably. I started earning my first salary with the basic of RM2447.94. I once experienced money crisis early this year because I basically didn’t have a proper budget planning to organize and monitor my monthly expenditures. I spent the money uncontrollably on unnecessary things. So at the end of every month, or I should say before the next salary, I always running out of money. Luckily now I realized the importance of having a proper budget planning to help me monitor my monthly expenditures. Thanks book keeping cash book, helping me with those things. I managed to do some saving and save some money in my bank accounts before the next salary.

Next, is one of my guilty pleasure, a CREDIT CARD. I decided to apply for a credit card when I had money crisis. Nampak mcm nda ngam di situ kan? Haha! Yes, the reason that I apply for the credit card is for emergency cases. It’s a wrong reason but I advise you to not apply a credit card if you are a kind of a debt-y person. I owned a Maybank Visa Ikhwan credit card now and just used it once. Simple rule; use it and pay it immediately.

Last but not least is a CONDO. It’s a short form for condominium and basically refers to a place to live in. I haven’t unlock this achievement so far because my family had a house renovation last year. I have my own room now and our house is way much better and comfortable to live in compared to the one that can be aired in Bersamamu TV programme. But deep within myself, I hold on a dream to own my own condo in the future. Wish me luck guys!

Alright, I guess those are my kind of 6 C's in life and basically it's not just those things to achieve in life actually. There are still more to be figured out in order to make sure that my family and I can continue on living the life happily and comfortably here and the hereafter, InsyaAllah.

#DoakanYangBaikbaikSaja

No comments:

Post a Comment