Followers

Thursday, August 25, 2011

I love August.....!!!!!!!!!!

Assalamualaikum n salam ceria....

Haa.... aku lagi....??? Yeah,, Its me... Sekarang aku ambil kesempatan ini untuk update blog, sebab aku jealous tengok kawan aku, Farhan Nezam ... dia duluan update blog dia dari aku... aku tak nak kalah....  ^_^

Hehehee,,, other reasons why I want to update my blog is that I miss you all....!!!! muah3x....!!!!  ^_^  And also I've already promise you all to make a special entry right...??? Its about..... 
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-



Tadaa....!!!!! itulah dia, special entry aku... Wish you all Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir dan Batin...!!!  ^_^  Its quite still early to wish but I need to because not so sure whether my bband can stand until the end of this month or not... If not, then again, can't online la for this holiday...

This month, a lot of things happen, puasa, my birthday, (coming soon, 28 August), hari raya, hari kemedekaan..... That's why I like this month, the month of August.... Just right now I received a text message from Celcom saying about my Bonus Hari Jadi. Happy....!!!!!!!!!!!  ^_^ I can call and text anybody FOC as long and as many as I want..... Anyone with Celcom UOX here..??? hehee.....  ^_^

Next is all about hari raya... already wish you all right..??? still early but meaningful... what...???? you want some more....???? 
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


Naahhh..... the special one... hehee,, David Archulata wishing you all a Happy Hari Raya Aidilfitri..... 

And also........... 
-
-
-
-
-


Selamat Menyambut Hari Kemerdekaan Malaysia pada 31 August 2011...... Theme for this year of our independence day is "1 Malaysia : Transformasi Berjaya, Rakyat Sejahtera" and don't forget ar,,, this is our 54th Malaysian Independence Day.... 

And last but not least, this upcoming 27 August, will be going back home..... all the way to Sandakan.....!!!!!  wanna give a hand to my Umi in baking cookies for Hari Raya before heading to Beluran.... Start to miss them all, can't wait for it.... a lot of things to do during Hari Raya, (not forgetting the assignment n homework...  >_<). 

Muka time sem1 neyh....  ^_^


The last honeymoon for me, wanna have a blast for this holiday,,... enjoy to the fullest, before get back to the real agenda of mine.... hehee....  ^_^

See you then,, bubye...!!!!  ^_^










1 comment: