Followers

Friday, March 25, 2011

Because of a cough syrup...

Assalamualaikum.....

I'm not feeling very well today. This is totally different with the early morning where I'm hyperactive at that time...Having so much fun with the 4 hour class session for Language Development... so many joke and so many play during that class n I felt happy...

But after the class,, I come back to hostel, bringing my 'tapau' of deliscious food that I have bought at the cafe. Reaching my room, I set and open up my laptop, then open the song titled Baby's love story in my head, - medley from Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift and Jason Derulo... OOooooo.... I love medley songs... n that song is a good song actually... While listening to the song, I eat my lunch, nyum3x.....!!!!

Then, I take the cough syrup brought by my small-cute friend, Jumaimah , consume it... (my cough isn't recover since last holiday... >_<) hoping that I will be better... haha.. forgot about that I supposed to go to mosque to pray, and have Social Studies class in the afternoon, I start to felt sleepy, my head was felt really heavy, until I cannot handle it anymore. Guess what..???? I slept..... when I was awake, it was 1 pm already.... huhh.....!!!!!! then start to prepare to go to class....

At the class,, I not in my mood.... really felt sleepy... What did I do,,..??? hehee... counting the minutes and hours until the class finished. At the class also, happened one unexpected scene... I accidentally broke Wani's thermos. ..huhu.... its really broken.... >_< what else to do...??? I have to replace it......After the class,, we have briefing assignment for Language Description.. finished at 4.30 pm..... 

Lastly, going back to hostel... hurmmm the lesson for today is Don't consume your medicine when you have something important to do after that..... huuhh.... I have my lesson for today.... so listen and note that ar.... because you have seen the example in me...... hehee....

Ok laa... until then,, see ya...!!!! miss you all....!!!!  ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment